Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rainy weekend....

While I saw on the posts from Michigan....it looks like you all had a nice sunny weekend...well below is what we had! So we had to enjoy what we had...

Our backyard pond....I didn't know I had, until it started raining!


We said forget it to staying in the house and played!



After her run Ky was a little hungry...

Doing what he does best...


Flowers I bought for myself at Kroger's!

Daddy's little girl

Finally Sunday afternoon the sun showed up!

Mop head

Stink face

4 comments:

Annie said...

Ah man, I miss those spring showers in tx. Everyone's yard looks like that! I'm glad you didn't let it hold you it back. I love the last two shots of Josh and Kylie. So cute :)

Guzman Gang said...

Your kids are the most beautiful ever!! Next to mine of course!! So are you in Texas or Kansas city? Im a little confused!! Did you try to find anyone from the mission?

Anonymous said...

Love those Texas storms where the road turns into a river in just a few seconds. Love that last picture of Josh...Kylie looks like she's 4 in the picture with the frig. "Feed me, mama!" Mimi

C7 said...

When are you going to open up your bird watching photography studio, your pictures are sooooo good! Maybe when I graduate, if I ever make it, you could take some pics for me.