Thursday, January 8, 2009

Craziness in Kansas

Ok, I admit it, I have totally neglected my blog. I am just overwhelmed with a new house, two kids, the holidays, and isn't that enough? We got back from Michigan the Sunday after Thanksgiving and immediately started moving into our new house. My dad was sooo kind and flew out to help us. Then Aaron's parents came for Christmas and since I love company, we played hard! Now it's back to unpacking and painting, and do the preschool thing 4 times a week!
Our new house, the day we had the inspection, ignore the way ghetto van in front!
My kids at their finest!
Go green, go white! Daddy's boy for sure.
He is officially a big boy! Thanks Mimi and Papa V!
Kylie Wy trying to figure it out!
I think Kylie likes a free ride!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Your house is so pretty!! I was gonna razz you about the minivan out front :)

Julie Barb said...

Marianne...I love your house...beautiful! I think you should go around and take pictures and post them so we can see the tour:) I'm sure it is fun moving in and decorating. Sounds like you had a fun holiday:) Good to see you while you were here...:)