
I will no longer see this sign outside my apartment window...we officially moved out of Emporia. Although Aaron will continue to work there till the end of February. As I was putting Kylie to bed tonight I was reflecting (big word I know!) and I admit going there was very hard...BUT it seemed to get a lot better when the cows stopped being butchered at the plant above. I owe a lot of this to the church and the Young Women program in Emporia. The Emporia ward by far is the most unique ward I have ever been but it is one ward that I hold very near to my heart! I absolutely love the young women and will miss them so much...I will especially miss watching the King's girls cross country meets. I will also miss Cassi and Codi (I know this isn't good bye for long). Cassi and Codi were truly answers to my prayers. I still remember praying for a good babysitter...so I could have some sanity...and the next day these two girls walk up to my apartment with delicious Valentine day cookies and told me they babysit! To make a long story short my family now has two extra members who I would do anything for! Thank you Emporia for the good times and I hope to see you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment