So we received the official word that we will moving to College Station, TX within the month. If anyone would like to rent my house for the next 6 months or so let me know...I am sooo sad to leave it. The really sad part is that I haven't finished unpacking yet! The good part is that we will be closer to some family...Wooohooo. Aunt Kathy here we come ready or not! Also we would love visitors! Hint, to everyone who wants to get warm!
1 comment:
That is so great! I have always thought it would be cool to live in Texas. So you are there for 6 months. Man, you guys sure have moved around alot. That's too bad that you just got into your house and have to leave it so quickly...but I guess you'll be back soon enough. Enjoy your adventures in Texas!
Post a Comment