Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Creative Streak....

So, lately I've been treating my winter depression with a little creative therapy. Whenever I feel down or want to feel better I start crafting...making pillowcases, paint a few bathrooms, or even paint a tree. Although, I know these are all very amateur looking, I'm at least trying. So here's what I've been up to...



This is my bathroom...above my tub.

The kids bathroom...good bye to bright green!





Valentine pillowcases for my family!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute tree! Love the pillowcases and the new color in your bathroom.
Watch out for creative Marianne! Awesome!

Mimi said...

Meagan wants to know where her pillowcase is!

Melissa said...

Well although I like the new bathroom color I was a fan of the green!!

C7 said...

Super cute stuff! I think we need to have a crafting weekend. I liked the green in your bathroom, but the blue looks good too!

Guzman Gang said...

Wow!!!!! I am so impressed!!!! I wish I had some sort of creativity in me!!