Ok, so I have to come clean and tell you all the real reason why I haven't posted a lot lately. A few weeks ago my family was all sitting down for dinner and Kylie asked to go to the bathroom. Of course I wanted her to go, so we said go ahead little pookie bear. (I'm sure that's what I said) She decided that she would go upstairs to my bathroom...which of course...as long as she goes...I don't care which bathroom she uses. A little bit later she comes downstairs and starts playing with her hair and says...Mom, look at my hair, isn't it so pretty, now I can see. I about died because she cut her bangs up to the roots and the side of her hair really short.
Right now she looks like she has a female mullet. I'm serious! So I haven't taken very many pictures. Grandma and Grandpa even came a week or so ago and I took a few pictures but I'm too embarrassed for her to put them up! When Kylie's hair looks a little more normal you will see her again, until then maybe I'll just have to post stories!
Don't worry though...once the warm weather comes...there will plenty of stories and pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment