Wednesday, November 18, 2009

They say things happens in 3's...

I'm sure a few of you read my post on facebook this week that read "I just had the L-O-N-G-E-S-T night ever. Well here is why...1st...Kylie has another ear infection. I just don't understand why 2 ear infections within a month with tubes...why did we get tubes? Anyways, the ENT told me that if she gets another ear infection within a 6 week period then they would take out her adenoids...those darn adenoids!

Then 2nd...on Sunday night Missy broke her leg. We didn't know it was broken until I took her to get spayed on Monday and they did an x-ray. It is a spiral fracture on her left rear leg near the knee joint. I knew she was in a lot of pain that first night and I actually slept on the living room floor with her...I felt so sorry for her but I also figured if it was broken she would have been whining. She is a very brave and resilient dog. I am totally in love with her!

To top it off...today Josh cut himself pretty bad with my fabric cutter...ya know that circle thing you use to cut those fleece blankets. I ran over to my neighbors (who is a nurse) and she was able to help to get it to stop bleeding and cleaned up. Tonight Aaron superglued it together...so we'll see what happens. Aaron informed me that for men to have a scar, builds character...so Josh...here is to your first character mark????





1 comment:

Mimi said...

Poor Missy...I've never seen a dog with a broken leg. I'm happy you didn't show pictures of Josh's fingers! We miss you!