I know it's taken me a while to get these pics up but I had a bad week...I was sick. I know you are crying now...but it is ok because I'm feeling much better. Now, if I could just figure out these stupid migraines!
We had so much fun with halloween. It's so fun now that both kids are at a place where they get what's going on and are having a ton of fun in the meantime. Josh was Darth Vader, obviously, and he has totally become obsessed with Star Wars within the last month. I think this will definitely be a Star Wars Christmas. Ky was a butterfly princess, like last year. She loved having the dots on her cheek and kept making me reapply them if she smeared them, even a little bit.
Now we are stuck with soooo much candy but I just heard of a place you sell your candy to...so we may go that route.
Also, this week Aaron came home...FINALLY! We are going through our readjustment period but it is so nice to have adult conversations at night again and help! Seriously though, I'm not sure I could have made alone for so long with my mom...who I called like 5 times a day and my friend Melissa. THANK YOU!






We had so much fun with halloween. It's so fun now that both kids are at a place where they get what's going on and are having a ton of fun in the meantime. Josh was Darth Vader, obviously, and he has totally become obsessed with Star Wars within the last month. I think this will definitely be a Star Wars Christmas. Ky was a butterfly princess, like last year. She loved having the dots on her cheek and kept making me reapply them if she smeared them, even a little bit.
Now we are stuck with soooo much candy but I just heard of a place you sell your candy to...so we may go that route.
Also, this week Aaron came home...FINALLY! We are going through our readjustment period but it is so nice to have adult conversations at night again and help! Seriously though, I'm not sure I could have made alone for so long with my mom...who I called like 5 times a day and my friend Melissa. THANK YOU!






2 comments:
Seriously, I think Kylie's costume is one of the cutest I've seen this year.
Those are the coolest costumes ever!! My nephew Jaxson would be SO SO jealous of Darth Vader. We only did trunk or treat and didn't get too much candy, thank goodness, I can't eat it all myself!
Post a Comment