Monday, October 26, 2009

October in Kansas...

So we have developed some family traditions in our very young family. Every October we love to go to the pumpkin patch, even if it is to pick out tiny pumpkins because the prices are soooo outrageous, and go to an apple orchard for apple cider and greasy donuts. Our problem in Kansas is that I don't know where an apple orchard is, so that you can pick apples...so we have to make due with our local cider mill (which is pretty good by the way).
Since Aaron isn't home I took it upon myself to make these two stops by myself with the two kids...what was I thinking???? Don't get me wrong...I had a lot of fun but I decided to kill myself by dragging them grocery shopping and then to Lowe's after all the days festivities. I am proud to say that I survived, barely and the kids had a ton of fun. Aren't the holidays for the kids anyways?





They loved thier cider slushies...












Josh was fascinated with how many apples were going to get crushed


1 comment:

Guzman Gang said...

I cant say it enough!!! YOur kids are so gorgeous!!!!! I know where they get their good looks!!!