We just got back from a very short trip to Michigan...but I loved every minute of it. Except for the part where the kids were sick most of it. Don't worry though...they are all better now!
I think I spent more time just relaxing at my mom's house than going out and doing planned activities because when I went to download the pictures from the trip...I really didn't have much. (I don't think to take the camera when taking care of fevers and coughs...) Anyways, we did have an awesome photo shoot with the famous Laurel...so as soon as I get those pictures...I will post!
So for now...I just wanted to share the beautiful Michigan fall...which happens to be my favorite time of the year...except when it snows before Halloween!

Kylie has started to sleep walk and sleeping in the hall is her favorite
I think I spent more time just relaxing at my mom's house than going out and doing planned activities because when I went to download the pictures from the trip...I really didn't have much. (I don't think to take the camera when taking care of fevers and coughs...) Anyways, we did have an awesome photo shoot with the famous Laurel...so as soon as I get those pictures...I will post!
So for now...I just wanted to share the beautiful Michigan fall...which happens to be my favorite time of the year...except when it snows before Halloween!

Kylie has started to sleep walk and sleeping in the hall is her favorite


Bishop Rd....Aaron's parents street

Bishop Rd again...

Aaron's parents house

I see this building every trip and I am just in love with it.
1 comment:
"Come back!!!"
Post a Comment