I came home and took a nap!
As school was ending I went, very nervously, to pick him up. As he walked out, he had a sticker on him for the bus...(which he normally will ride) and he had a HUGE smile on his face. He told me that he wanted to ride the bus home! I walked him over the bus and took a picture of him with his bus driver. He came home all smiles and actually loved his day! He told me about how his teacher lost KinderCat and they had to go look all over the school for it. How they colored pictures and went to PE.
I just can't believe I have a kindergartener....that went by way too fast. I think I was so nervous this morning that I didn't realize how sad I would be until I was walking away from the school without him holding my hand. Here a few pics of him after school too. I was too afraid to take any before school...


2 comments:
I can't believe we have kindergarteners!!! It seriously seems like just yesterday that I was talking to you on the phone about your delivery when Josh was born, just before I was about to have Tanner and Logan...seriously seems like yesterday!! Gld he had a good day at school. Our doesn't start til Sept 8th...still got a few more weeks of summer:)
Im so glad coming home was way better than going to school. Its so funny how kids react to different situations. It is sad when they head to school, wait until next year when hes gone all day. Love ya
Post a Comment