I wanted to take Missy to the dog park (which has a lake) to show her how fun a bigger body of water (bigger than the shower) can be. While walking down to the lake Missy and Sadie were having so much fun playing with Josh...running beside him and barking! All the sudden three dogs approached and started smelling Missy...which I was thinking...was totally normal. It wasn't until Missy was upside down in a huge mud puddle yelping like she was dying that I realized something was really wrong. I ran to Missy and picked her up and poor Missy didn't know who was who and was still defending herself like crazy.
After all was done Missy received a bite to the face with one of the dogs teeth hitting her cheek and the other her eye. I recieved two bites from Missy while picking her up. Stupid big dogs!

Trying to play with Zoey before the dog park...
After all was done Missy received a bite to the face with one of the dogs teeth hitting her cheek and the other her eye. I recieved two bites from Missy while picking her up. Stupid big dogs!

Trying to play with Zoey before the dog park...


1 comment:
Ah, poor Missy! What a good doggy mamma you are!
Post a Comment