Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our 2nd week in Michigan

This past weekend we spent time with our long lost friends Julie and Aaron and their family and Alicia and Steve happened to be there. We had never met their little girl...who is a real cutie by the way! The boys loved playing together and they always go right to playing as if we never left Michigan. I wish I could find friends like them in Kansas or better yet...I wish they would move near us! Sunday afternoon we went to Grandma's and Grandpa's house. Hope you enjoy these pictures Aaron, we really wish you could be with us!


Photobucket
Best buds!

Photobucket
Alicia and Ashley

Photobucket
Grandpa showing his true colors!

Photobucket
Kylie pushed this baby around all day long!

Photobucket
Josh in action

Photobucket
Finally one of him not being silly!

Photobucket
Sadie gets to come home at Christmas! We can't wait!

No comments: