Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

This morning I was woken up at 6:30 am by Josh who said, "I know what day it is!". It was like that ALL day. I tried to focus the excitement into cleaning his room but that took 2 hours...and it wasn't that messy! At least he stayed there on and off. We carved pumpkins just in time and Aaron came home as I was getting the costumes together to put on...way to go dad! The kids loved getting candy, what kid doesn't. Josh was really into it and ran to almost every door while Kylie figured the whole thing out after 2 houses. She was really cute saying "tant you" and "bye bye".

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dumping the bag...this much candy is too heavy for Josh to carry ;)

3 comments:

Becca said...

How cute! Marianne, what were you for Halloween?? I didn't see your costume! =)

Julie Barb said...

I love Kylie's costume...especially the tutu...I want to buy one for Mallory to wear just for fun:) Very cute...isn't Halloween fun when you have young kids:)?

Annie said...

I love that you painted Josh's face to complete the mask :) And Kylie looked so cute! My girls are obsessed with tutu's.