Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008 -- We were really bored today...

We came home from Kansas City today and we were bored...so we decided to give each other tattoos. Josh had a lot of fun getting Batman drawn all over him. Kylie loved drawing all over mommy...and mommy had fun letting go of clean and getting dirty. At the end of the day, Josh loved watching the washable marker wash down the drain in the shower...and though he was sad to see it go it was more fun to see which color came off the fastest.

Photobucket
Josh really wanted to be like daddy!

Photobucket
Showing off his body art...

Photobucket
It's a good thing you really can't get tattooed at age 4...or else this is what he would have all grown up

Photobucket
Tired purple freckled Kylie...

Photobucket
Kylie's leg art

Photobucket
Ok, this is just a pretty picture, I thought


2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I may have to try that sometime. I am such a nerd about making messes, I hate it! Your kids are too cute.

C7 said...

you guys are so cute!