Monday, July 21, 2008

July 18th-- Another trip to the ER....

Emporia, Kansas seems to be bringing out the best in our family health wise. Kylie went to the ER on early Friday morning on July 18th. She kept waking up all night with a very painful cry. Even with Motrin and her milk nothing seemed to comfort her. I decided I couldn't wait 5 hours for the regular Dr's office to open so I took her in with Josh in tow. It turns out she had a urinary tract infection and an ear infection... so more antibiotics. Her asthma seems to be doing better this time around and so far has only needed one breathing treatment which finally came last night. YEAH!!!! So below are pictures of her later that night after going to the ER. She was coughing a lot and needed her inhaler so when I got her out of bed she looked like this. She really takes after her Mimi in terms of bed head.

Photobucket
Here is a front view of the mop head

Photobucket
Here is where Mimi's genes kick in...don't you love it mom!

No comments: