Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Laughter!

The last few days with Josh have been hard. He's really been a stinker. I think mainly because he's so tired. He gets up at 6:30 am and is on the bus by 7:15...on Mondays he doesn't get home till 5pm, on Tuesdays and Thursdays he swims for PE and on Wednesday he has tennis after school. After all of that...he still has 30 minutes of reading and math homework. So...he's been tired and not fun at all the past few days.

Today, I found Spongebob on while the kids were at school and pressed record. I was thinking about it and they haven't seen Spongebob since we left Spring Hill in September. When Josh got home from school, I had it playing...to surprise him. He immediately sat down and started laughing. I haven't heard that laugh in sooo long, it felt like. I went in the living room and saw him laughing hysterically at this:


Who knew that something so simple and familiar as Spongebob could change his whole personality for the night and make him my loveable Josh again!  Anyways, just had to share...it was too funny.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Thanks for sharing! I can so relate...I used to love to hear Ryan laugh when he watched cartoons. I miss the kids! It's been TOO LONG... hurry up summer! I miss you too! :) Love ya!