Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend....

Ok, ok....I know that I haven't been very good about writing lately. Things have been a changing around here and I have been very busy. First of all, I got a job. It's more of a get out of the house and have fun job....it's at Gapkids! It's sooo hard to bring home a paycheck though...their clothes are soooo cute! So far, I really like the people I work with and the best part is coming home and the kids have been put to bed. After being the only one to put them to bed for almost 5 months...this is a nice change.

Second, I'm finally working on my self esteem. I am not ashamed to say that I've had none for a very long time. I am working with a great group of women and learning more about myself than I ever have. I really feel like I'm growing and learning sooo much about myself. I am also really learning, for maybe the first time, who me really is. My hope is that I walk away from this class a much stronger and confident Marianne. I'll let you know when it's over.

I am also in Young Women's and I am the ward camp director...which is getting really busy. We have a fund raiser the 23rd...for all you locals, come to our spaghetti dinner and auction! We have to raise a lot of money in a very short time frame...so we'll see how bad the girls want to go to camp, I guess????

We also had a very relaxing Easter. I think Aaron and I slept most of it...which was much needed rest! At the end of the day we went to our friends, the Smith's house for dessert and a park for an egg hunt. Here are some pictures of Easter...


Photobucket
Finding what the Easter Bunny left...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Flying a kite

Photobucket
Missy Boo...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Josh and Ethan

Photobucket
Antwan...a little cutie

Photobucket
Khyler

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ray...striking a very natural pose!

Photobucket

1 comment:

C7 said...

So many changes! It was good to hear how things are going.