Yes, that's right....I said (or wrote) 1st Christmas! We had three Christmas' in total. How lucky were Josh and Kylie...right? Santa came to our house for the first Christmas and the kids LOVED it. Kylie and Josh were sooo excited, it was so hard for Aaron and I not to jump up and down with them.
I think I appreciate Christmas a lot more as an adult because I know how much work my mom and dad put into ours. I just hope that as the kids keep getting older I can keep it just as magical as they did for me!



Our joke present was UNDERWEAR. We wrapped Kylie's and gave it Josh and vice versa. Here is Josh's expression as he realized what he got.
I think I appreciate Christmas a lot more as an adult because I know how much work my mom and dad put into ours. I just hope that as the kids keep getting older I can keep it just as magical as they did for me!



Our joke present was UNDERWEAR. We wrapped Kylie's and gave it Josh and vice versa. Here is Josh's expression as he realized what he got.
1 comment:
First of all why did you tell my secret about the muffins :( now everyone knows my deepest darkest secret... but wait i don't do that!!!
I LOVE the xmas tree pic.. How did you do that??
And the look on Josh's face is priceless!! Still laughing!!
Mel
Post a Comment