Tuesday, July 28, 2009

There's no place like home...

"Close you eyes and tap your heels together three times. And think to yourself, there's no place like home.” ~Wizard of Oz. Well, we are finally home. Hopefully, we stay here for a while but with Aaron's job who knows. While Aaron was home we had a lot of things to do, or should I say he had a lot of things to do for me before he left. One of those items on the list included buying a tree...He got most of them done thankfully but he didn't get to see the planted. Sooo sad.

Now that it's just me and the kids, the real work begins though....going through clothes, toys, and tools (I'm making Aaron nervous with that comment I'm sure). To weed out what we don't need anymore. We have a lot of junk.

In the meantime, we are also getting Josh ready for school. He had his kindergarten shots on Friday (luckily I was able to catch him everytime he ran for the door) and yesterday we dropped of all the paperwork for school. We should find out soon who is teacher is. The very cool part is that Mimi and Auntie Meagan are going to show up just in time to go to meet the teacher night at his school. We are very excited to have them come.

Aaron, we miss you...please come home soon. Here's the tree we picked out...hope you like it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Guzman Gang said...

I love your house, and your tree! Love you too!