Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Galveston...

This weekend was soooo fun! For Aaron's birthday/Father's day present I took him fishing on the Gulf of Mexico. We went with Aaron's friend and his wife too! I didn't get too many pictures fishing because I was too busy trying to catch my shark. Guess what....I did...I caught a baby shark. After I caught it though, the fishing guy who took us, let it go :( So sad, I didn't even get a picture of it. If you don't believe me, Aaron's friend Danny told me that you could call him and he would back me up!
After fishing we went shopping, exploring and to the beach. The kids loved the beach...this was their first trip to the ocean. They LOVED making sand castles and catching hermit crabs! They also loved jumping over the waves. It's amazing how fearless they were...we had to be sooo careful with them. So now it's back to reality, I decided I like vacation a lot better than reality!


Photobucket
A screensaver picture!

Photobucket
At the beginning of our fishing trip
Photobucket
Danny in action
Photobucket
My cousin Katie babysat the kids while we went fishing...the kids LOVED her! Thanks Katie!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, we are dorks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Which picture do you like better #1 (above) or #2 (below)?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Annie said...

Ah, it looks like you had so much fun! I love that picture of your "dorks" it made me laugh :) I like the 1st picture you asked about, the pink hue makes it look like its sunset.

Unknown said...

aww so cute :)

C7 said...

First of all where did josh get that wicked tat of the batman logo on his arm? Is that a Warner family speical tatoo or a vending machine tatoo? Secondly, I like the second picture of you and Kylie the best!