When traveling I really HATE staying at old, dirty hotels. I hate bugs and the thought of them crawling on me while I sleep...well, I'm a girl what can I say. So, before we took our trip Aaron, Terry and I did our research and chose a Hyatt hotel by the Galleria that was almost brand new... to me new=nice and no bugs...OH....I WAS SOOOO WRONG! While Aaron and I went to go get milk for Kylie, Peggy was busy fending off a huge cockroach that Kylie had spotted on the wall. She managed to have it squished ALL over the wall by the time we came back. Ok, so the picture below is an exageration but still....I hate those HUGE cockroaches...or any roaches for that matter.
The management was very kind and changed our rooms, gave us free parking and some water and snacks to make up for Peggy's bravery. But I still can't believe how BRAVE Peggy was...she was definitely my HERO that night.
3 comments:
YIKES! I'm with you on the hotel thing. A clean one is worth every penny :).
No bravery there, Marianne ... the mother instinct kicked in and I had to defend the little ones ... or die trying! :o) lol
Sick!!!!! We stayed at a Hyatt in anaheim when we just went to disneyland and it was pretty gross! I went with one of the most expensive hotels thinking it would be clean at least! I remember those roaches!!!! Cortez and I sucked one up with the vacumn hose that looked just like that!
Post a Comment